Paris, Normandy and Brittany (+ London)
To experience first hand European cultural, economic, political and social institutions as well as visit several of the world’s most significant historical sites.
- Participants must be Encampment K-12 School students in grades 9-12 in good standing which means they may not have been found guilty of an infraction of the school’s discipline code at or above category II during the school year. In addition, they cannot have violated the athletic/activities code at any time during the school year.
- Due to the demanding intellectual nature of the seminar and the need for personal responsibility, students must maintain a cumulative 3.0000 GPA and can have no grade below a ‘C’ on their report card at any time prior to the trip.
- Students must have permission from a parent.
- The participants must pay for the program in full by the program deadline.
- Participants must have in their possession a valid U.S. passport when leaving for the seminar.
- Eligible students may participate in group seminar fundraisers to help defray some of the expenses. A separate account will be kept for each student and will be credited as to the student’s individual contribution. Group fundraisers will go into a kitty for use by the group on the trip, but students will be notified in advance of this case.
- If a student decides not to go on the seminar, their earnings will be deposited into the kitty.
- Students are free to pursue their own sources or ideas for funding, but conscience dictates that those efforts should not compete or conflict with group sponsored activities.
- If the seminar is not made all funds raised in group sponsored activities will remain in the kitty for the following seminar or distributed among Encampment K-12 School organizations.