The Hathaway scholarships are intended to present a motivation for Wyoming students to plan and pursue post-secondary education within the State of Wyoming.
You can fill out the application for Hathaway at the time you apply for admission or you can wait and apply prior to the beginning of the semester you plan to attend college.
- If you plan to attend a community college you need to contact the individual college to request an application.
- The University of Wyoming requires no separate application.
You must ask Mrs. Burke for a transcript and submit your most current transcript with cumulative GPA and ACT (if applicable - SAT or WorkKeys scores) to the community college that you are applying to or the University of Wyoming.
The final scholarship eligibility is determined by the college or university and will be official after your final transcript has been submitted to them post graduation.
Helpful Links to Hathaway Information:
- Hathaway Eligibility Requirements
- Maintain and Regain Hathaway in College (PDF)
- How to calculate unmet need (PDF)
- College Hathaway Coordinator Contacts
- Parents - Sign up for Hathaway Email Newsletter
Need additional help? Contact Deb Burke @ (307) 327-5442 Ext. 4009 or email@example.com