Other Counselor Resources
- Transcript Request Form - Complete (with signature) and submit with an addressed envelope.
- Check out the Senior Year Timeline to stay on track.
- See the Calendar for registration deadlines, local financial aid opportunities, and exam dates.
- Graduation Requirements
- Western Wyoming Courses
Attention Student Athletes
If you are a student-athlete who is planning on attending a Division I and II schools you must register at the NCAA Eligibility Center. For more information call 1.877.262.1492.
- Fair Opportunity Project’s College Application Guide
- College Portraits - Check out College Portrait to compare information about public colleges and institutions. This site helps students and families compare costs, locations, academic programs, graduation rates, campus activities, safety and more.
- Simple Tuition – Check out Simple Tuition to compare loans from several different lenders.
- Wyoming Youth Opportunities for Education – WYO4ed – This site gives information for Wyoming students about educational programs and college preparation.
Need additional help? Contact Deb Burke @ (307) 327-5442 Ext. 4009 or email@example.com