Other Counselor Resources
- Check out the Senior Year Timeline to stay on track.
- See the Calendar for registration deadlines, local financial aid opportunities, and exam dates.
- Graduation Requirements
- WWCC Mustang Cruiser
- Action Plan: High School Seniors
- Transcript request: In order to get your transcripts sent out you must fill out this form and send it back to Mr. Ward at the High School. This is required by law.
- Transcirpt request: Fillable form to email to Travis Ward, must be opened in a Word Document. email@example.com
Attention Student Athletes
If you are a student-athlete who is planning on attending a Division I and II schools you must register at the NCAA Eligibility Center. For more information call 1.877.262.1492.
- Simple Tuition – Check out Simple Tuition to compare loans from several different lenders.
- College Portraits - Check out College Portrait to compare information about public colleges and institutions. This site helps students and families compare costs, locations, academic programs, graduation rates, campus activities, safety and more.
- Wyoming Youth Opportunities for Education – WYO4ed – This site gives information for Wyoming students about educational programs and college preparation.
- Wyoming At Work – Check out Wyoming at Work to search for Wyoming job opportunities.
Need additional help? Contact the Mr Ward.