- Carbon County School District No. 2
- North Central Association
- Pearson SuccessNet
- Wyoming Department of Education
- Wyoming Department of Transportation
Apps and Websites for Summer Practice
If you need an idea for a book for your student to read,
- Go to http://www.reading.org/Resources/Booklists.aspx - look at the Reading List for both children and young adults.
- http://www.ala.org/alsc/awardsgrants/bookmedia: follow this link and look at the American Library Association award winning books, videos, and audiobooks for young children to young adults.
To find some nonfiction articles for your student:
Apps (all free) to help:
- Write About This – gives visual writing prompts and other writing tools
- iTooch Elementary School and iTooch Middle School - math, language arts and science worksheets
- Grammar Wonderland – grammar practice for primary or elementary
For Math or Language Arts practice:
- https://www.ixl.com/signin/carbon - Your student already has an account through the school. You can also use the app if you have an iOS device.
More Math opportunities:
- Summer Math Challenge – free, email based, 5 days/week starting 6/23. You enroll your child with your email.
- https://xtramath.org/ - if used everyday can help your student know their math facts better.