Our mission is to prepare students for the 21st Century with engaging, challenging, and innovative instruction.
Prepared - Productive - Proficient
Excellence - Everyday - Everyone
Goal 1: Increase Student Achievement
- All students will be proficient in reading, writing and math.
- All students will meet or exceed growth targets in reading and math.
- All students will graduate from high school.
- All students will be provided engaging, challenging and innovative instruction to create independent learners.
Goal 2: Social Growth
- All staff and students will model ethical behavior and encourage others.
- Measured by: a) Honesty b) Integrity c) Fair Treatment d) Respect
- All stakeholders will work and communicate collaboratively to promote: trust, understanding, and build partnerships.
Goal 3: Effective and Efficient Procedures
- Staff will consistently implement the Wyoming Content and Performance Standards.
- Develop a process to assist students to become self-directed learners as they monitor, evaluate, and set personal targets in order to reach long term goals.
- Process for determining, developing, and delivering staff development.
- Standardized hiring process for acquiring district matched personnel.
- Process for mentoring growth of personnel in reaching distinguished level of performance.
Adopted by Board of Trustees - 10/17/2011