Home of the Panthers
ALL Saratoga High School Juniors have been registered to take the Fall ACT on October 24th at SMHS! Sinclair Wyoming Refining Company has graciously paid for all of CCSD#2 Juniors to take the ACT as the beginning of their ACT Prep to gather data and individualize test prep for each individual student. SWRC has also purchased two ACT study books for each junior in the district. The test starts at 8:00am at SMHS! Cross Country Juniors will take the test at Encampment K-12 School on October 22nd.
THANK YOU SINCLAIR WYOMING REFINING COMPANY!
ATTENTION! The SMHS website has a new School Performance tab on the menu. This tab has information on the 2014-2015 PAWS & ACT results and the SMHS AYP letter that was sent to parents on 9/10/15.
Coming soon to the Saratoga Panther website will be a Spanish version of the student handbook!
Una version del Manual del estudiante en espanol estara disponsible pronto!
Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
- FBLA Fall Conference @Casper
- Parent Advisory Meeting @SMHS Commons Area 6:00pm
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
- FCCLA Fall Conference @Casper
- Dedication of Kirsten Campbell Court @ Community Center 2:30pm
Friday, October 9th, 2015
- SMS Football vs Green River 4:30pm @SMHS Field
- SHS Volleyball @Burns 3:30pm
- SMS Volleyball @Encampment 4:00pm
- SMHS Cross Country @Cheyenne Invitational-Prairie View Golf Course
Saturday, October 10th, 2015
- SMS Volleyball vs Desert School @9:30am
- SHS Volleyball vs Niobrara County @1:00pm/2:15pm
Good Luck Panthers!
Email email@example.com with any concerns or suggestions for SMHS.
Providing challenging opportunities to succeed as life-long learners!
Supportive Meaningful Honest Successful